You know that top in your closet that doesn't fit right? Or that dress you never wear anymore? Those items can finally be put to good use again in another woman's closet. It's time to cleanse your closet of the old and make way for something new. Bring your gently used, unwanted items to Bella Mia Boutique's first clothing swap on Sunday, August 12 from 6pm-8pm. Join other local women for this community wide clothing swap in the parking lot behind Bella Mia!
Never been to a clothing swap? No worries- we have the deets!
- Bring at least three but no more than fifteen gently preloved items of women's clothing and accessories. That's right- clear out not only your clothing but also your jewelry, purses, hats, scarves, and shoes!
- No name brand? No problem! We don't discriminate but we do ask that the items have no signs of major wear (holes, stains, pulls, etc.)
- For every item you bring, you'll receive a ticket to "purchase" other items! SO- you'll start with a minimum of three tickets and a maximum of fifteen tickets. Yes- that's right, you have the chance to get up to fifteen new to you items!
Five reasons to swap:
- It's economical! Swapping clothes is an easy way to stay on budget.
- That feeling you get when you clean our your closet and feel FRESH.
- Bring your girlfriends to make it a free and fun girls night out!
- You just might find a treasured piece that you'll wear way more than those old jeans that don't even fit you anymore. #realtalk
- Any items that are leftover, we'll donate to an awesome charity FOR YOU! One less thing on the to do list. #winwin
Now that you're convinced- we'll see you there!
Tell a friend!
August 12, 2018
from 6pm to 8pm
in the parking lot directly behind Bella Mia,
448 Forest Ave. Plymouth, MI 48170
For more information about our charity of choice visit www.vistamaria.org